I have some simple steps to disinfect this. Just read down below
Seems like this virus has attacked so many people around me right now. I’ve took an attack too last few days, and I got hit rather hard by it. This virus attacked .exe files by adding some more size and making stupid antiviruses think that it is a virus. So if your antivirus is bad, it might just delete the files and ka-boom! your windows will be crashed… And if you’ve got attacked by that virus and you want to install an antivirus to prevent that, the .exe files of the antivirus will be infected too. That way, these stupid antiviruses will close it’s own program. So basically you can’t install antiviruses. I searched the internet, but there isn’t any simple moves to get rid of that in there.
So last night me and my friend tried something simple and it worked! The virus couldn’t be taken out entirely but it became harmless. And future antiviruses could remove it completely.
Here’s the steps:
1. Take your infected hard drive out of your PC.
2. Go to someone who have the latest updated Kaspersky antivirus (AVG won’t work, and i haven’t try the others…)
3. Put your hard drive to his/her PC
4. Run his/her windows.
5. Scan your hard drive using his/her Kaspersky antivirus. You’ll find out that most of your .exe files have been infected.
6. Disinfect all of them
7. You will find that some files in your system32 couldn’t be disinfected. this is the core of the virus. get rid of them.
8. You will find that a file couldn’t be deleted. this is the main problem. i haven’t find out how to delete this. Just leave it alone
9. Copy the installer of the kaspersky from his/her computer.
10. Run your windows, install the kaspersky and update it to the latest version
11. VOILA!! your PC is safe now.
After this, the main virus will try to infect files again but it will be blocked by kaspersky. Ignore it now. I myself couldn’t do anything about the main virus. But it is harmless as kaspersky will block it’s movement. As far as i know, no antiviruses could kill the main virus. But if you know something, please tell me. Sorry if the information is outdated or worthless. I couldn’t find something this simple in the net. I just thought that some people would want to know this…